Apologies for cross-posting

EVIDENCE & POLICY

In the current issue (Volume 4, Number 1):

Editorial
Ken Young

State of the art in impact assessment of policy-oriented international
agricultural research
David A. Raitzer, James G. Ryan

Situating children in international development policy: challenges involved
in successful evidence-informed policy influencing
Nicola Jones, Eliana Villar

Building research capacity in the allied health professions
Caroline Pickstone, Susan Nancarrow, Jo Cooke, Wesley Vernon, Gail
Mountain, Rosalie A Boyce, Jackie Campbell

The policy implications of economic reasoning: what we do not know about
moral hazard in health policy
Andrew B. Whitford

Email, ethics and data collection in social work research: some reflections
from a research project
Jonathan Parker

The role of intermediaries in getting evidence into policy and practice:
some useful lessons from examining consultancy-client relationships
Chih Hoong Sin

The costs and benefits of acting as a research site
Tom Clark, Ruth Sinclair

Whitehall rules, ok?

Lessons from the literature

POLICY & POLITICS

In the current issue (Volume 36, Number 1):

Listening, learning, steering: new governance, communication and
interactive policy formation
Michael Crozier

The Open Method of Coordination as a 'two-level game'
Milena Büchs

A bullock, a monkey and Robocop: an assessment of the directly elected
mayor in English local government
Andy Asquith

'Kinds of people' and equality monitoring in the UK
Peter J. Aspinall, Lavinia Mitton

Gendered policy and policy on gender: the case of 'domestic violence'
Jeff Hearn, Linda McKie

Markets in the public sector: when do they work, and what do we do when
they don't?
Ian Greener, Ian

Beyond East Asian welfare productivism in South Korea
Yeon-Myung Kim

Pension policy and politics in East Asia
Young Jun Choi

The evidence base in UK drug policy: the new rules of engagement
Mark Monaghan

Reviewer acknowledgements

For more information, please go to http://www.policypress.org.uk

Jessica Hughes, Marketing Executive
The Policy Press, Fourth Floor, Beacon House
Queen's Road, Bristol BS8 1QU
t: +44 (0)117 331 4054
f: +44 (0)117 331 4093
w: www.policypress.org.uk