From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Byrne
Sent: 21 February 2008 15:26
To: *Yorkshire & Humberside Staff
Subject: YorksRAM asylum monologues at leeds Uni thursday february 28th

Dear all

See attached poster for another chance to see asylum monologues in Leeds. This show was on in all round the UK in Refugee Week 2007 and was very powerful, it was v well received here in Leeds. You can get tickets from harriet [log in to unmask]com

Or call her on 07849965003) harriet said she can meet people beforehand if they wish as non University people may struggle to find the venue

richard