Message
Hello
Info about a seminar in London on language teaching and citizenship, led by Hugh Starkey.
James

From: Virginia Elgar [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 20 February 2008 11:49
To: 'Virginia Elgar'
Cc: 'Cristina Ros i Sole'
Subject: LWW CETL Semiar by Dr Hugh Starkey 5th March at 17.00

Dear All,

I am writing to invite you to the next seminar in the Languages of the Wider World Centre of Excellence in Teaching and Learning Seminar Series. If you missed any of our previous seminars you can watch them on-line on our website (lww-cetl.ac.uk) and participate in our Research Forum.

Dr Hugh Starkey, of Education at the Institute of Education, University of London will give his seminar: Language Teaching for Democratic Citizenship.  This seminar will take place on Wednesday 5th March at 17.00 in the Language Space, 1-4 Malet Place, UCL, which is opposite the engineering building.

We would also like to invite you to drinks after the talk for a chance to continue the discussion in a more informal way.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Best wishes

Ginnie and Cristina

Virginia Elgar

Administrative Assistant

Languages of the Wider World CETL

T +44 (0)20 7898 4518

F +44 (0)20 7898 4859

lww-cetl.ac.uk

Do not print this e-mail out unless you really have to!

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at: http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]