Dear members,

The next meeting of the Learning and Teaching Practice Experts Group (formerly known as the Pedagogy Experts Group) will be taking place on the 26th March at the Watershed Media Centre in Bristol (http://www.watershed.co.uk/info/location.php).

The online booking form and agenda is available from http://survey.jisc.ac.uk/experts260308. Registration for this meeting closes on the 10th March.

The agenda for this meeting is attached for your information. We will be hearing from the Learner Experiences with e-Learning Programme, the Sounds Good project funded under the Users and Innovations Programme together with inputs from two projects exploring the use of mobile learning in supporting FE learners on foundation degree programmes.  There will also be an update on our e-portfolio activities together with an opportunity of feeding into the development of a new Effective Practice with e-Portfolio guide and infokit. Finally the meeting will close with an update on forthcoming funding opportunities from the e-Learning Programme.

Please note that the date of the July meeting has changed to Wednesday 9th July in Birmingham to avoid a clash with the Higher Education Academy Conference. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

We look forward to welcoming you to this meeting and to some stimulating discussion.

Best regards,

Sarah

Programme Manager: JISC e-Learning Programme
JISC Development Group
3rd Floor, Beacon House
Queen's Road
Bristol
BS8 1QU
Tel: 0117 33 10776

Mobile: 077 477 67944
Email. [log in to unmask]
Web. http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/elearning_pedagogy.aspx

Anything in this message which does not clearly relate to the official
work of the sender's organisation shall be understood as neither given
nor endorsed by that organisation.