We have published our February Policy Briefs.

"The Labour Market Situation of People with Disabilities in EU25" (http://www.euro.centre.org/detail.php?xml_id=1122)

In this Policy Brief Isilda Shima, Eszter Zólyomi, and Asghar Zaidi acquaint with the main findings, conclusions and policy agenda of the research project "Study of the Compilation of the Disability Data from the Administrative Registers of the EU Member States". The peculiarity of this analysis is that differently from other studies it is performed using the statistics of the employment status of people with disabilities drawn from administrative registers of the Member States.

Please feel free to forward the Policy Brief to people who might be interested.

If you are interested in information about our work you may consider subscribing our Newsletter/Policy Briefs via our homepage, left column, http://www.euro.centre.org/index.php

Best regards,
 Annette Hexelschneider, Dipl.-Ing.
  Head of Knowledge and Information Management Support Unit
  European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research=20
  Berggasse 17=20
  A-1090 Vienna (Austria)
  Tel: +43-1-319 45 05-23
  Fax: +43-1-319 45 05-19=20