Hi, it isn't freely available if you use a screen-reader program such as JAWS!  I just went to look and the only link that JAWS could see was to the licence...

All the best,
Barry G

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">F.C.Brindley
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 2:10 PM
Subject: Study Skills website for dyslexic students available

The University of Sheffield's online study skills website for dyslexic students is now freely available at
http://dyslexstudyskills.group.shef.ac.uk/

The site was principally developed by Lizzie Pine, former Dyslexia Tutor in the English Language Teaching Centre and
Claire Allam and her team at our Learning Development Media Unit. It is multi-sensory, with an audio-led approach.
The website offers 'clean' screens, with carefully controlled amounts of text and guided exercises for students to follow.
The areas covered are writing, reading and referencing skills.The texts are aimed at HE level students.
(NB There is the option to turn off the audio and simply read the screens if students wish to work faster than the voiceover allows.)

Please have a look - better still, try using it -  and email me with comments.

Many thanks
Frances
--
Frances Brindley