I posted a message before Christmas enquiring as to whether anyone had come
across this issue. I have since contacted the UKCLE and the SRA but to no
avail as there appears to be a double standard concerning law degrees and
the conversion course. There is a greater willingness to provide
alternatives to the degree but not on the conversion. Therefore i was
wondering if anyone had any examples of alternative arrangements (other
than the standard extra time and rest breaks as unfortunately due to my
condition these simply do not help) that have been made on the conversion
course or on the LPC as this would really help my case. I have submitted
medical evidence of my condition which has been accepted but i have been
asked to come up with suggestions of alternatives rather than the other way
around. I thought that if i had some examples this would assist my case and
help me to submit a possible arrangement that would be taken seriously and
would satisfy the intended learning outcomes.

i would be incredibly grateful if anyone has any ideas!

best wishes
Lizzie