Dear All,

I am hoping some of you will be able to help me with information/advice about the operation of Dyslexia Support Networks in a university setting. We are hoping to set one up here at Queen’s. However, before launching headlong into the unknown, I thought it might be a good idea to have a look at what is going on elsewhere. I would be grateful for any information or advice from anyone who has set up a support network for students, whether they are formal/ informal, any terms of reference, activities, funding etc. Any information online or off-line would be much appreciated.

Regards

Martin Kerr

Disability Projects Officer

Disability Services