Dear All,
We have an applicant for a PGCE secondary science course who has a visual impairment. As the student would be supervising children in school laboratories we feel that a risk assessment is required. Do any other institutions have experience of this? At what stage was the assessment carried out, and by whom?
Thank you.
Judith Fiddy

Dr. Judith M. Fiddy
Disability Adviser
Support Service for Students with Disabilities
Liverpool Hope University
Hope Park
Liverpool  L16 9JD

Tel: 0151 291 3665
Fax: 0151 291 3770
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Liverpool Hope University accepts no responsibility for this e-mail,
its contents nor any loss or damage arising in any way
from the receipt or use of this e-mail and its attachments.