Apologies to anyone who has already seen (and hopefully replied to) this elsewhere...

Does anyone have any ideas (brilliant or otherwise) on how to enable an isulin dependant diabetic student to participate fully on a course with an enormous quantity of energetic field work?

Apparently we're talking about self-reliant canoing trips, working in outdoor centres and to quote the website "practical participation in adventure activities including: sailing, windsurfing, hill walking, rock-climbing, kayaking and canoeing."

And of course, maintaining standard refrigeration under those conditions is not something that springs readily to mind.

I know it's Friday, but does anyone have anything workable to throw into the idea hat?

Karen Farmer
DSA Needs Assessor
Learning Support
University of Bedfordshire