Hi Bryan,

It seems like this is a perfect justification for a second wheelchair from DSA which can
be kept in the sterile setting.  Normally wheelchairs etc would not be funded through DSA
but I have heard of it under specific circumstances; please feel free to contact me off
list if you want to discuss.

Thanks,

Anna

Anna Charles-Jones
Learning Support Adviser
Learning Support
Student Services
Student and Academic Services
Manchester Metropolitan University
All Saints Building
Oxford Road
Manchester
M15 6BH
United Kingdom

Tel. +44(0)161 247 3041
Fax. +44(0)161 247 6852
Email: [log in to unmask] ( mailto:[log in to unmask] )
Web page: http://www.mmu.ac.uk/sas

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester
Metropolitan University's email disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer

>>> Bryan Coleman <[log in to unmask]> 19/02/2008 09:55 >>>
Thanks Felicity.

It's the need for the wheelchair itself to be sterile. The only suggestion so far has
been to keep a sterile wheelchair available, and for him to transfer from his own. This
might be a possibility, but might also be complicated!

Bryan