*Apologies for cross posting*

The latest digital preservation research and technology developments and
their relevance to the industry will be showcased at the stand ‘We
preserve – European Digital Preservation Initiatives’.

Prototype software tools which can help organisations address core digital
preservation challenges will be demonstrated by the partners DPE, PLANETS,
CASPAR and nestor.

DPE, Planets and CASPAR are strategic projects co-funded by the European
Union under its Sixth Framework Programme. nestor, the German network of
expertise in long-term digital preservation, is a cooperative project
funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research.

CeBIT is the world's largest trade fair showcasing the state of the art in
information technology. Held in Hannover, Germany, it typically attracts
over 400,000 visitors and 5,000 exhibitors each year. CeBIT has been
regarded as the leading business event for digital technology. For more
details see the exhibition program http://www.cebit.de/program.

CeBIT Exhibition Day Passes, with a value of €38, are available for FREE
to all members of the DPE, Planets, CASPAR and nestor user communities.

Registration to our user communities is quick, simple and free.
For DPE, visit http://www.digitalpreservationeurope.eu/mou/register/
or email Emily Witham at: [log in to unmask]
For Planets, email [log in to unmask]
For CASPAR, visit http://www.casparpreserves.eu/createMember
For nestor, email [log in to unmask]