Tim:

I'm mildly surprised you were able to use Money Claim Online,since (it
seems to me) that you would be claiming for an 'unspecified amount not
exceeding <some convenient amount>' (where 'convenient amoubnt is £1
less than the next court fee band up) rather than an exact sum.

This was why I have always downloaded the N1 pdf file and posted
it to my 'local' Court on the 2 or three occasions I've
issued a Claim Form for damages (most notably in the Data Privacy
Regulations claim).

No matter .. I'd be most interested to see their reaction. And I'm sure
you'll keep us all informed.

I suspect (given the reporting of the Ryanair claim last week (which
wasn't DP related) that mere issuing of a Claim could result in
extremely bad national publicity for them  . . .

I can see them using the opt-out box and consent as the principal plank
their defence....

Nigel Roberts