TEESSIDE BUSINESS SCHOOL

Professor/Reader, Principal Lecturer, Lecturer/Senior Lecturers in Fraud and Financial Crime

At the University of Teesside, our determination to achieve excellence in teaching, enterprise and research is matched by our success in widening access and participation for our 22,000 students.  Our North East of England location offers exceptional opportunities for an affordable, quality lifestyle and an innovative, challenging work environment.

We have developed a vision to create a new type of business school which is responsive, business-facing, creative and profitable.  Following the appointment of a new Dean of School we are now looking for talented individuals to build on our growing reputation and strength in the Fraud and Financial Crime area which includes our successful contracts with Government agencies and private sector partners in the regulated industries.

We are looking to strengthen our existing team with a range of academics and professionals in Fraud at Professor/Reader, Principal Lecturer and Lecturer/Senior Lecturer levels.  Whether you are a successful academic with a track record in teaching or research, a practitioner in the Fraud profession or a recent PhD student looking for your first post then we would like to hear from you.

In return we can offer you the opportunity to work and develop your career in a team that is developing fast. If you wish to apply on a part time or job share basis then please state this in your application.

For appointment to the Professor or Reader post, candidates must meet the professorial/reader criteria of the University of Teesside which will be included in the application pack.

Application forms and further details are available online at www.tees.ac.uk or from the Human Resources Department, University of Teesside, Middlesbrough, Tees Valley, TS1 3BA. E-mail: [log in to unmask] or tel 01642 342200 (24 hours).

Please quote the relevant Job Reference number.

Professor/Reader - £41,545 - £58,800 - Ref 5645

Principal Lecturer - £41,545 - £49,607 - Ref 5644

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer - £25,889 - £40,355 - Ref 5646

For further details of these posts, including individual closing and interview dates, please refer to our website at www.tees.ac.uk.