From: Craig Newnes <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 February, 2008 3:14:28 PM
Subject: Re: Lisbon and CPUK Logo

Ken Sprague was Marcia Karp's partner. Some of you may, like me, have been down to their place for psychodrama and great food/walks near Barnstaple. I have a couple of Ken's original make-ups for Daily Mirror cartoons he did way back. I'm sure the psychodramatic weekends made people more inclined to buy his art, if only as a keepsake. He is, indeed, sadly missed but lives on through his work.
As for logos - the best thing to do is carry on arguing. Perhaps, as the symbolism is - as always - interpretable in numerous ways, we should add a few pages of text explaining what each element stands for....
Craig