perhaps the fact that all the little fish, while forming some common entity, are maintaining their individuality symbolises well enough the fact that people joining this discussion list (etc) have their own ideas and contexts that are preserved amoungst the solidarity. Perhaps a slightly less terrorised look on the big fish's face would be better though.
The fish are swimming to the left aren't they?
Who is it that is taking back the power, isn't it more about dispersing it?
Can you be a vegetarian and eat the occassional fish?