Dear all,

A while ago there was the suggestion that the 'swimming with the fishes' logo be adopted for CPUK (logo attached). I have fiddled with it a little - added our name as a strap line and placed it on a button so it can be placed on non-white websites. Unless enough people object by the end of this week, I will send this to the organisers of the 2008 International Conference on Community Psychology in Lisbon. The organisers would include our logo on their website and CPUK will be cited as a co-sponsor of the event (don't worry, it is intellectual rather than financial sponsorship).

___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator Rebekah Pratt on [log in to unmask] or Grant Jeffrey on [log in to unmask]