From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jacqueline Akhurst (J.Akhurst)
Sent: 19 February 2008 12:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Potential symposium: 2nd international conference on Community psychology, Lisbon

A South African colleague (Carol Mitchell – whom some of you may remember from Gt Yarmouth) and I are both submitting paper proposals for the Lisbon conference on the topic of Community – Higher Education partnerships. We were wondering whether anyone else has an interest in the area, and might like to develop a symposium with the two of us?

Thanks,

Jacqui

Dr Jacqui Akhurst

Faculty of Health and Life Sciences

York St John University

Lord Mayors Walk

YORK YO31 7EX

England

Tel: +44 (0)1904 876744

___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator Rebekah Pratt on [log in to unmask] or Grant Jeffrey on [log in to unmask]