Ralf Jauch
Genome Institute of Singapore
60 Biopolis Street
#02-01Genome
Singapore 138672
Tel:       (65) 6478 8102
Mobile:  (65) 96398715

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: CCP4 bulletin board im Auftrag von mesters
Gesendet: Mi 13.02.2008 01:07
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [ccp4bb] Thermofluor

Sorry for the off-topic but can somebody recommend highly a sensitive
RT-PCR machine for the thermofluor experiment (sypro orange).
That would imply excitation below 500 nm (ideally 470) and detection at
about 570 nm, right? I know several simple machines have a problem with
the 570 nm...

Jeroen.

--
Jeroen Raymundus Mesters, Ph.D.
Institut fuer Biochemie, Universitaet zu Luebeck