Below is a good discussion about different DLPs which are supposed to work in stereo. Some models listed would appear to me to give high levels or flicker so you may want to double check; however, there are people who see stereo fine with refresh rates of much less than 120 Hz. Anyway, it seems as though you don't need to spend $$$ to get good quality stereo using a DLP....

http://www.stereo3d.com/discus/messages/3177/3347.html?1161393955

P.S: If you have room, you can make it into a 3D rear projection TV!

AGS