PJ. Ok after doing the stuff for refmac and running a few test runs of
it, it worked ok. After using it on my current model, all of my bfactors
shot up, my RMS for bond lengths went from .015 to 0.34 and my RMS for
angles were also doubled. (this was done by re-running a job in refmac
prior to my new changes)

Thus I am changing things back to the way they were, in doing so I
noticed another folder with a link to $CLIB/lib/data/monomers which is the
setenv MOLREPLIB section just above the CLIBD_MON section

would these need to be changed as well?

Also still no word out there from you all about PHASER =)

Thanks everyone, the advice on this board is fantastic

Ainsley