Dear Pedro,

there is no cheap solution for now, the 3D community has to wait for a
few years more I think to be presented with a good stereo-capable LCD.
The problem is not the refresh rate (as low as 5 ms nowadays) but it is
the after glow effect... that is one of the reasons why LCDs provide a
stable picture at just 60 Hz refresh rate in contrast to CRTs that look
stable at 85 - 100 Hz.

The cheapest solution is still the good old CRT (there are still a few
around) with nuvision stereo glasses.
For example, you can still buy the Samsung SyncMaster 1100MB that has
sufficient rates (Vert x Hori 160 Hz x 130 kHz) to do the job.

If you can, wait a few years ...

Jeroen.

p.s. There are also some (more expensive) active stereo beamers around
(we own an Infocus DepthQ) and they provide a nice active stereo picture
on the wall:
- http://www.digital-image.de/
- http://www.depthq.com/