I absolutely adore Simon Cutts' work too, & the wonderful books he publishes
with Erica Van Horn.  I know he lives in Ireland & Coracle is based there
but wouldn't have seen him as an Irish poet; I thought he was English.  In
what sense do you see him in an Irish poetic tradition?
And back to my earlier question: how do Irish poets go about being included
in Archive of the Now?
Mairead