** Apologies for cross-posting **

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to let you know that I have been invited to join the Blackboard ASP Customer Advisory Board, as the Service Manager of the largest Blackboard consortium in the UK that is hosted by Bb ASP.

I am taking part in a teleconference with the Board on 26th March and it looks like I will be the only representative of UK ASP customers.  Please send me any issues you would like me to address on your behalf.

The rough agenda for the meeting is as follows:

1.       Overview of recent changes within ASP

o        A brief overview of recent and upcoming changes in ASP

2.       Service Levels

o        How are service agreements set up?

o        What performance metrics are in place and what does the business model (from Bb perspective) require?

o        The expectations gap

3.       Communications

o        Between groups within ASP (i.e. TSM & Ops)

o        Between ASP and other departments (i.e. Services)

It would be useful if UK ASP customers could let themselves be known to me, so I can see who I am representing!

With very best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Sherman
BLE Service Manager