Hi Arthur

We don't use the course content but rather set up a School folder for each
school which they can structure in which ever way they wish.  They
effectively have control of whatever is done in this folder.

Peter

             Arthur Loughran
             PAISLEY.AC.UK>                                             To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Blackboard/Course                                          cc
             info userslist
             <BLACKBOARD-USERG                                     Subject
             [log in to unmask]         Course Content on Bb Content System

             20/02/08 13:13

             Please respond to
             Blackboard/Course
              info userslist
             <BLACKBOARD-USERG

Hi,
Is anyone using the "Course Content" area in the Bb Content System?

If not how are staff dealing with resources that they wish to link to
thier courses/modules, eg putting the resources into their "My Content"
folder or "Institution" folder?

thanks,
Arthur Loughran