I would love to see the book, but as I’m on my way to Ghana…. So Martin, unless anyone objects, I think you should write as BASA….

I shall be away from February 24 till March 18 and will NOT be able to read emails

From: The Black and Asian Studies Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Martin Spafford
Sent: 21 February 2008 12:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: History textbooks

Good idea. I'll write to them expressing pleasure at Book 1 and urge them to continue in the same vein in the following books. Happy to do so on BASA's behalf though I wonder if others should see the book first.....

This sounds good. And surprising, to be honest. Didn’t think Heinemann would ‘rise to the occasion’. Any point in contacting them with your worries about the next Books? Either from you or as coming from BASA?

I shall be away from February 24 till March 18 and will NOT be able to read emails