Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Fire detection and air-handling systems at the North East Lincolnshire Archives in Grimsby Town Hall are being upgraded or replaced, and this will mean that contractors will be working in the main strongrooms throughout February and March. Public opening hours will not be affected, but from day to day access to some classes of archives will be restricted.

If you are planning to visit the North East Lincolnshire Archives in February or March, please contact us in advance on 01472-323585, or via [log in to unmask], and let us know what archives you wish to see. We cannot guarantee to be able to produce all classes of archives, nor can we guarantee that building work will finish on schedule.

Visitors should always reserve a seat in the Searchroom if they are making a long journey to Grimsby (01472-323585).

With best wishes,
John Wilson
Archivist,
North East Lincolnshire Archives,
Town Hall, Town Hall Square,
GRIMSBY, DN31 1HX
Tel. (01472) 323581
Fax. (01472) 323582
Email [log in to unmask]
Search the online catalogue at www.nelincs.gov.uk/leisure/archives/

The information in this message including any attachments may be confidential or privileged and is for the use of the named recipient only. If you are not the named or intended recipient you may not copy, distribute, or deliver this message to anyone or take any action in reliance on it. If you receive this message in error please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system