Dear All,

Among our archival items we have quite a number of prescription books, generated by pharmacists from different parts of England and Wales. Our collection concentrates on the history of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain, and on general areas of pharmacy history, but not on the history of individual pharmacies, so we are offering these items to any institution to which they may be appropriate – we thought perhaps they may be of interest to local records offices.

The places of origin which were identified include Cheshire, Deveon, Flintshire, Glamorgan, Gloucestershire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk, Northumberland, Radnorshire, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Yorkshire, Warwickshire and Worcestershire. The content, condition and number vary, so if anyone thinks that items may be of interest but would like more information, please contact me off-list and I can give a detailed summary of what information we have on each item, including size and conservation requirements if any.

Yours sincerely

Susan Em

Records Manager

Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
1 Lambeth High Street
London SE1 7JN
Tel: 020 7572 2212 (direct)
Fax: 020 7572 2499
email: [log in to unmask]

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in these documents is confidential and is intended for exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the addressee, any of use of these documents is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please contact me directly by phone.