Dear All

I applied for the Clore Leadership Programme last year and was lucky enough to get a place. It is a fantastic opportunity and I can't recommend it highly enough. I know Janice has kindly offered to talk to anyone interested but please feel free to contact me too if you would like to discuss applying for the programme or to find out more about what it offers.

I also know that a number of people who gained a place this year had tried on previous occasions. If you've applied before but not been succesful, it is definitely worth trying again.

Please contact me on [log in to unmask]

Sam Collenette

cid:image001.jpg@01C85925.9A0E9C90
2008/9 Fellowships
Strengthening Leadership in the Cultural Sector
Archives Fellowship on the Clore Leadership Programme
The Clore Leadership Programme is designed to help develop the knowledge, skills, networks and experience of potential leaders across a wide range of cultural activity.
We are pleased to announce that in 2008/9 we shall be offering an Archives Fellowship on the Clore Leadership Programme, funded by the MLA, which will be a candidate from the archives profession.
The Archives Fellow will have an individually tailored programme, lasting a year or longer, and starting in September 2008. This will include:
• Two intensive residential leadership courses
• Professional development through mentoring, tuition and group learning
• Time for reflection, research and debate
• A period of secondment, including experience of managing a challenging project

"Clore is an exhilarating experience. It offers the chance to work and learn alongside Fellows from backgrounds as diverse as theatre, dance, health, education, science and visual arts as well as museums and libraries.  Couple that with the incredible reach that the Programme has in terms of speakers, mentors, placement opportunities and resources and you quickly realise that this is something you can't afford not to apply for."  Sam Collenette, 2007/8 Archives Fellow
The closing date for applications is Monday 3 March 2008
For further information and to access the online application form, please visit our website www.cloreleadership.org.  Alternatively, if you would like to receive a brochure about the Fellowships, please write to:
The Clore Leadership Programme
South Building
Somerset House
Strand
London WC2R 1LA

This Fellowship is funded by the MLA   cid:image002.jpg@01C85925.9A0E9C90   www.mla.gov.uk
 The Clore Leadership Programme is an initiative of the Clore Duffield Foundation

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!