Hello.

Here in the Liverpool Record Office we are looking into the possibility of DS hosting our local studies and archives catalogues. Presently we use DServe/Calm and host our own data but our server is failing and we are looking into alternative ways to provide this service. I would be grateful if anyone could tell me anything at all, (positive or negative) about having your electronic catalogue held offsite with DS. Areas we are particularly interested in are cost, user satisfaction levels, response times to problems, etc.

Many thanks

Andrew Cheney

Catalogue Editor

Liverpool in Print

Tel: 0151 233 5899

Liverpool - European Capital of Culture 2008

DISCLAIMER:

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be read, copied or used only by the intended recipient(s). If you have received it in error please contact the sender immediately by returning the e-mail or by telephoning a number contained in the body of the e-mail then and please delete the e-mail without disclosing its contents elsewhere. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage arising from viruses or changes made to this message after it was sent. The views contained in this email are those of the author and not necessarily those of the author’s employer or service provider.

This email has been automatically scanned for viruses and malicious content by MessageLabs for your protection