Hi all,

Does anyone have an example of an accompanying letter that they have
sent to external groups when carrying out consultation with local
organisations?  I am struggling with the amount of information to
include and how much guidance we should give about what kind of feedback
we require.

Also regarding the local organisations and external consultation
generally - does anyone have any experience of sharing
resources/information with say their local NHS Trust, the Police,
Further Ed colleges.  I was thinking that there has to be some mileage
in pooling resources.

Many thanks

Tammy

Tammy Rich | Diversity and Equality

Diversity and Equality Unit | Kingston University | 53 Portland Road |
Kingston | KT1 2SH

DL: 020 8417 4025 |  Internal: 64025 |  Fax: 020 8417 4159 | Mobile:
07917551846

P Save a tree... please don't print this e-mail unless you really need

Security System.