-----Original Message-----
From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Katya Hosking
Sent: 07 February 2008 15:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: On-line equality awareness training

Hi all,

A related question: has anyone done any evaluation of online equality
and diversity training? I'm
just wondering if there's evidence out there about its effectiveness, or
about different kinds of
effectiveness - for instance, suppose it turned out to be good at
improving awareness of legal
duties, but not so good at changing attitudes, we'd know where to target
supplementary training.
Any thoughts?

All the best,
Katya

________________________
Katya Hosking
Accessible Curriculum Officer
Cardiff University

>>> Fehmeeda Riaz <[log in to unmask]> 07/02/2008 15:31 >>>
Hi Angela,

We developed the Respect for People Diversity Workbook with the Grass
Roots Group and have now taken this a  step further and turned it into
an interactive on-line diversity programme which is working very well.

Kind Regards

Fehmeeda

Fehmeeda Riaz
University of Westminster
HR Manager - Equality & Diversity
HR Department, 5th Floor, Copland Building
115 New Cavendish Street
London, W1W 6UW
Tel: 020-7911-5776