From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Caroline Tully
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 1:36 AM
Subject: Re: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] Who's Who of the OTO

>>Is there some sort of overview, perhaps, of the most common offshoots or something to that effect?<<
What about Dave's books? I haven't read them (yet). Dave?

Aleister Crowley and the 20th Century Synthesis of Magick (Paperback)
by Dave Evans (Author)

 http://www.amazon.com/History-British-Magic-After-Crowley/dp/0955523702/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202280005&sr=1-2

The History of British Magic After Crowley (Paperback)
by Dave Evans (Author)