Tupla worshipers????

I am just speaking about the two groups I know personally and I am not
making broader statements about the structures of Paganism.  Personally
though I think its a supernaturalising  of psychologial archetypes.  It
also does not see the beings as divine in their own right but a creation
of human interaction with the magical realm.  It still fist within the
archetypal model of Paganism but invests them with divine power through
a gnostic model of supernaturalism.
Just a view through early morning cuppa tea time.
Cheers
David