Felicia

> No.  Martin Starr quoted Karl Germer's widow Sasha (not an OTO
> member), who stated that Germer referred to Motta as "the follower."
> It was Motta, himself, who concluded "follower" meant "successor".
True - Martin Starr is quoting a letter written by Sacha Germer to M
Motta immedately after
Germer's death - and therefore very much Germer's Last Will and
Testament. But you are right too that the word
"follower" - persumably used because of the Liber Al connection - is
ambiguous - and disputed - I don't know if he wrote lots of similar
letters from his death bed or he confined himself to just writting to
Motta - one wonders why he did that?

BTW this has nothing to do with copyright - which imo is a totally different
 issue and wasn't really resolved in UK until comparatively recently
and will cease to become relevant in a few years.

I seem to have winkled you out as a possible Nath initiate??
If so - maybe talk about it off list - my understanding is that we have
no conflict with
INO / ION and or Magicos (Dadaji was not entirely consistant)
The Dadaji copyright is respected -
(although he was a technically a Sannyasi and had up until then taken an
oath to
abjure all property)
but bear in mind that the copyright assigment stipulates that no fee
can be charged to reproduce his works - so its just a matter of asking
permission from
 the copyright holder and given a proper credit - I have no problem with
that.

I might well have been approached by Mandrake-Linux to see if I objected to
use of the Mandrake name - and had no comment really  ; )

'Love and do what you will'

Mogg