________________________________

	From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen Rowland
	Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 5:47 PM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: [ZOOARCH] Butchered dogs - again!

	Dear all,

	 This seems to be something that crops up regularly and, after
reading the posts, i delete them. I now find myself in a situation where
i need to make reference to British iron age butchered dog bones, and
now have nothing to go on.

	Is there a cache of old posts anywhere which i can search to
access all the useful info that has gone before, without having to
bother people afresh?

	As an aside to Umberto, several years ago you very kindly sent
me some of your reports in reference to an IA site i was then examining;
i've been told that the final report is going through its last stage of
editing, and i hope to be able to reciprocate soon!

	I look forward to hearing from anyone who can lend assistance,

	best wishes, Steve

	Sent from Yahoo!
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.yahoo.
com/evt=51949/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html>  - a smarter