Graduate looking for Lost Peer

Hi everyone,

David Tomlinson or Peter Martin might be able to confirm this but I think we met him in Bruges at the EFTC conference in the 1990’s and he was then with Denny Huson at the Humaniversity.

Regards to all….

Bob

Bob Campbell

Business & Development Manager

Phoenix Futures

Central Regional Office

63-73 Commonside

Sheffield  S10 1GF

Tel: 0114 229 6104

Fax: 0114 268 3747

email:[log in to unmask]

www.phoenix-futures.org.uk

Trading as Phoenix House, registered charity number: 284880