Dear All,

I am forwarding both parts of Angie Titchen's call for interest - hope it is of interest to you.  I remember hearing about Angie's work from a Health Care worker studying for a PhD - It looked useful!

The main CARN conference is a great place to be - and I see it is in Liverpool this year... cultural capitol of Europe so lots going on there. I'll forward more details to our JISClists when I have them,

Best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Fletcher

Consultant Research Mentor

http://www.TeacherResearch.net
Convenor for BERA's Mentoring and Coaching SIG
Details at http://www.bera.ac.uk

Subject: Re: Announcement: International Practice Development Conference - Oct 8-10th 2008

Dear Colleagues

A few days ago, I sent out the email below.  To avoid confusion, I just want to make clear now that this International Practice Development Conference is not the annual CARN conference which will be held in Liverpool later this year.  Rather it is a conference in which CARN is one of the organizing partners.

Best wishes

Angie Titchen