Dear All,

Rosalind has just reminded me that presenting a poster at BERA'08 would be a
wonderful opportunity to exchange ideas and network with like-minded
people... All you will need to submit by the deadline is a maximum of 600
words and your proposal is not peer reviewed so you can count on having and
audience at BERA!

If you need guidance in giving a poster, there is help at hand. An article
in Research Intelligence by Mary Sheard and Rosalind was superbly
inspirational! If you haven't yet read this article I am very much hoping
Rosalind will post an copy to our list (and she has offered to give us some
advice if we need it)

Regards,

Sarah