From: Eva Cools <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 8:13:29 AM
Subject: Interested in differences in thinking and learning? ELSIN 2008: second call for papers

*** Apologies for any cross posting ***

ELSIN 2008: "Style and cultural differences: how can organisations,
regions and countries take advantage of style differences?"

Second call for papers: deadline 1 February 2008

Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School is pleased to host the 13th
 annual
conference of the European Learning Styles Information Network (ELSIN).
The conference takes place on 23 - 24 - 25 June 2008 in Ghent, Belgium.

The programme consists of:
* invited lectures by Li-fang Zhang (Hong Kong), Velda McCune (UK),
Luciara Nardon (Brazil), and David Venter (South-Africa)
* symposia including a symposium for PhD students and a symposium on
 the
future of the style field
* workshops
* paper sessions

If you want to present your work at the ELSIN 2008 conference, you can
submit abstracts for individual papers, workshops, or symposia.
The key criterion for submissions is that they address an interesting,
relevant, and original issue in the area of styles and strategies of
learning and thinking.
Important: deadline for abstract submission is 1 February 2008!

You can find more info on specific guidelines of the abstract
 submission
process and the ELSIN 2008 conference on: www.elsin2008.com.

Please feel free to pass on this message to interested colleagues.

We are looking forward to your contributions and hope to meet you in
Ghent next June.

Best wishes,

Eva

ps. If you are interested in receiving flyers or posters of the
conference, just send an e-mail with your address details to
mailto:[log in to unmask] and we will provide you the necessary
material.

Eva Cools, PhD
Doctor assistant
mailto:[log in to unmask]
phone: +32 9 210 97 78
fax: +32 9 210 97 57
Interested in differences in thinking and learning?
Join the ELSIN 2008 conference on 23 - 24 - 25 June 2008 at the Ghent
Campus of Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
More information: http://www.elsin2008.com
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School, People and Organisation
Department
Campus Gent: Reep 1, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Campus Leuven: Vlamingenstraat 83, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Campus St.Petersburg, Innovation Technology Center, Birzhevaya Liniya
16, St.Petersburg, 199034, Russia
http://www.vlerick.be/

Disclaimer: http://www.vlerick.be/privacy/email/index.htm

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL!