From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Katherine Mickley
Sent: 08 January 2008 21:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] parametric group analysis

By crashing I mean that SPM2 shows an error: "??? Error while evaluating
uicontrol Callback." This occurs while processing the initialising the
SPM computation.
Thanks,
Katherine

 |  On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 22:28:51 +0100
 |  Bas Neggers <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 |  Katherine Mickley schreef:
 |  > I was wondering if anyone might have some advice on why a
parametric group analysis is crashing for me at the Results stage.  I am
using SPM2 on a 64-bit Linux machine through Matlab 6.5.  I have gotten
through the individual contrasts for each participant, setting the
column of numbers indicating the parametric variation to 1 and all other
columns to 0.  Therefore, for each of my subjects, I have a con image
file associated with the parametric modulation.  From there, I have run
a random-effects group analysis using the Basic Model one-sample t-test
function.  I am able to set up and estimate this basic model.  However,
when I go to view the results, SPM2 crashes each time (it usually gets
to the stage where it shows me the title for the contrast in the lower
left window, but when I hit Enter to accept that title, it crashes).
Has anyone encountered a similar problem, or does anyone have any ideas
about why it might be crashing?