Dear SPM Users,

When I perform realign and unwrap, I also select the reslice (unwrap) option. However, I realized that the output volumes are only affixed u* not an ru*.
And, when I would like to view the output volumes with MRIcro, it gives a warning : " This image includes rotation transformation. You should reslice this data before attempting overlay..."??? As a result I get the error "images don't all have same orientation & voxel size "  when I use spm_read_vols to read these images.
Am I missing something? Or is there another reslicing I need to perform?

My second question is that when I do realign and unwrap, I lose my first axial slice (i.e. first slice of uvol*.nii is zeros, or mostly zeros). The effect is worse if I register to first instead of register to mean. Can it be because of high axial motion? I am attaching an example vol.nii and uvol.nii and the motion paramters figure for those who would like to inspect and help (u*.nii is registered to mean).  I really would appreciate.

Thanks,

Uenal

-..----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Unal Sakoglu, PhD
 MRI scientist, post-doctoral researcher
 Biomedical Research and Integrative NeuroImaging (BRaIN)
 Center, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Core
 Department of Neurology
 University of New Mexico
 1101 Yale Blvd. NE, MSC 11 6040