This isn't actually a problem.  It is just a warning that can (in this case)
be ignored.

This happens because MATLAB 7.1 is warning that the old *.dll files are not
used if there are *.mexw32 files that encode the same functions.  If you move
all the *.dll files to a directory where MATLAB can't see them, then the
warnings should stop.

Best regards,
-John