looks to me like your pitch is off to begin with? I usually orient our anatomics with the nose a lot more down (pitch of 0.2-0.4 would correct it? ).

once the file is oriented, do a checkreg with the 305T1 template to ensure that they line up correctly.

I'm really not sure though, I hope this solves your problem, happy new year,

sophie