I garbled part of my query. I should have said

I read the line as

To 'such per 'fect  ion of  'all 'hev en ly 'grace

with a slight pause after "perfection."  So read, it seems to me, if the
stresses in the first half of the line are heavier than those in the second
half, then "such perfection" would qualify "all heuenly grace" as Quitsland
reads it to do--that is "perfection 'to such a degree.'" But if the stresses
in the second half are heavier than those in the first, then "such
perfection" would intensify "all heuenly grace" and then the line would seem
to describe a completion.

I am curious how Stephen Foley, Susanne Wood, and others understand the line
or the whole stanza, for that matter.

Jim Broaddus
--
Retired, Ind. State.Univ.