SEDA Scholarship, Research and Evaluation Committee

Research and Development Grants 2007/08

SEDA invites proposals for its 2007-08 Research and Development Grants.

Up to 10 grants (of a maximum of £500 each) will be offered to SEDA members to support the costs of development-related activity which examines how we ensure that our practice in supporting and leading educational change is underpinned by scholarship, research and evaluation. Applicants are also welcome from activities that lead to conceptual outcomes, literature reviews or develop collaborative engagement with practice.

Applications are encouraged from:

.       Those employed in central academic development centres or similar
.       Staff in faculties/academic departments
.       HE Academy Subject Centres, CETLs and other quality enhancement initiatives

Closing date for applications: Friday 18th January 2008

For more information on the grants and details of how to apply, see:
http://www.seda.ac.uk/about/seda%20awards.htm

Best wishes

Rosalind L Grimmitt (Ms)
SEDA Administrator
SEDA
Woburn House
20-24 Tavistock Square
London WC1H 9HF

tel: +44 (0)20 7380 6767
fax: +44 (0)20 7387 2655
email: [log in to unmask]
www.seda.ac.uk

The content is confidential to the intended recipient and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this email from your system and notify the sender. You can contact SEDA by telephone on + 44 (0) 20 7380 6767 or by facsimile + 44 (0) 20 7387 2655.

SEDA is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England (no. 3709481) and registered in England and Wales as a charity (no. 1089537).