 Final Call for Papers

This is a final reminder that proposals for papers for the 4th Annual
ESCalate ITE Conference to be held on Friday 16th May 2008 at the
Learning
Gateway at the University of Cumbria campus in Carlisle are due in by
Monday 21st January 2008.

If you would like to make a submission please visit the event listing on
our website,
http://escalate.ac.uk/3915
where you can download the call for papers flyer.

We are also accepting bookings for the Conference should you wish to
attend. You can register online via the website or call Sue Scowcroft,
ESCalate Administrator, on 01524 385459.

We look forward to receiving your submissions and to seeing you on 16th
May.

The Higher Education Academy - Subject Centre for Education (ESCalate)
http://escalate.ac.uk/

The content is confidential to the intended recipient and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this email from your system and notify the sender. You can contact SEDA by telephone on + 44 (0) 20 7380 6767 or by facsimile + 44 (0) 20 7387 2655.

SEDA is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England (no. 3709481) and registered in England and Wales as a charity (no. 1089537).