One more comment that points up some of the difficulties.  This discussion
started with a message about a communication card and morphed into one about
Web 2.0 and Records Management, without a change in the subject line.  I
wonder whether someone searching the list archive even later this year would
be able to find the second part of the thread.

Peter Emmerson
Director
Emmerson Consulting Limited
Poplar House
5 School Street
Witton-Le-Wear
County Durham  DL14 0AS
Office          01388 488865
Mobile          07740 942682
This e-mail message is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your system.

Emmerson Consulting Limited is registered in England No. 3607347.
Registered Office: 140 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, County Durham, DL3 7RT

  _____