Marc, Dave, thanks for your prompt replies,

I do appreciate that even a second standard maybe transitional.  I guess the
question would be if these requirements are mandatory, but not achievable,
then where would that leave companies hoping to achieve those high marks
against the standard?

Regards, Edgar.