Apologies for cross posting

Introduction to systematic reviewing - a one day workshop

http://eppi.ioe.ac.uk/cms/Default.aspx?tabid=830

Date and Venue

9.30 - 5.30pm Wednesday 12 March 2008

ESRC Regional Training Centre, Queen's University, 69/71 University
Street, Belfast, BT7 1HL

Aims

How can we translate evidence for policy and practice? This workshop
will introduce the principles, methods and critiques of systematic
reviews.

On completion participants will:

*	have a basic understanding of the purposes of systematic
research synthesis and its relevance to evidence-informed policy and
practice

*	will have discussed a variety of systematic review models

*	have a general overview of the standard stages of a systematic
review.

Target audience

This workshop will be of interest to policy makers, practitioners and
researchers with an interest in conducting or using systematic reviews.
It is designed for people with no, or almost no, prior knowledge of
synthesis research.

Booking

To book a place on the workshop download the pdf booking form and fax
(020 7612 6400) the completed form back to us or email [log in to unmask]
to have a booking form sent out to you. Please let us know if you would
like the booking form in another format.

Accessibility

If you have a disability, sensory impairment, medical condition,
specific learning difficulty or mental health problem which will mean
you will need extra support during the workshop it is essential that you
contact us as soon as possible so we will be able to arrange this
support in good time.

If you require any further information, please feel free to contact me.

Philip James Rose

Social Science Research Unit
Institute of Education, University of London

18 Woburn Square
London
WC1H 0NR

Email: [log in to unmask]